Free Shipping $49+

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Homemade Magnets

Homemade glass Magnets
I love making these fridge magnets :) I display these on an artist easel when I do my vendor tables/tent. displayed on a piece of steel painted a pretty darker turquoise color :)

I can make these with family/custom pictures too. If someone sends me pictures I can make some for you too. These glass circle are a consistent 1" round; clear of bubbles & defects that I ordered from my wholesale vendor.

recycled sewing table base












AND!! here is a pic of my sewing table base! I have wood I am sawing/sanding & poly to make the top real nice. Thanks to my sweety & his friend Randy welding a broken place & spraying flat black for me :)

This is something I am working on this week, I am beginning a rag quilt too! so I am looking forward to sewing again!


No comments:

Post a Comment