Free Shipping $49+

Friday, December 20, 2013

What to do with Vintage Doilies

doily xmas tree decor

I came across two beautiful ways to recycle all those collected doilies! I will be picking up a Styrofoam cone next time I am at the craft store, I have everything else. I will update this post with a picture of how mine will come out. 
This one is so pretty! 


vintage doily table runner


Also while considering stitching them together randomly as a table runner I found another awesome blog post!  


vintage doily dream catcher


doily dream catcher


This is one I made awhile back. It has a green lamp-work glass heart (earring) in the upper part.
The beads I used to glue the feathers in are green tones of Murano glass Euro style.
I covered the hoop with green ribbon using the same ribbon for the white feathers & loop to hang.

Has anyone else made something from their doily collection? 


No comments:

Post a Comment