so...I decided to make some coasters.
I picked some 4 x 4 tiles up at Lowe's and got busy.
I had the rest of the stuff on hand.
- tiles 4 x 4 from your local home store
- tissue paper or scrapbook paper
- mod podge
- small paint brushes, foam or bristles
- felt feet from a walmart
- steel wool (optional)
1) cut paper to fit, use the mod podge and brush it on tile then gently on the top. let dry.
2) if you want the edges to look worn use the steel wool to sand the edges
3) brush a coat of poly on to water proof it, I let dry & do a second coat as well.
4) let dry the add felt furniture protectors,
Wrap a ribbon around them to give as a gift.
Experiment with different papers & designs, great for gifts!
Make some with family photos, wedding pictures, baby pictures etc!